Making your money fit your needs, not planning your needs around your money
Planning Life Financially puts your life interests first and focuses on increasing your sense of financial well-being and life satisfaction. This process will help you to clarify your values, priorities, circumstances and aspirations and then guide you in defining and designing your unique version of the "rich life."
It is important to work with a financial advisor who will help you to achieve your financial and life goals. Also, it is essential to select an advisor who will take the time to truly get to know you and to understand your concerns and your dreams.
We ask questions like "What will bring meaning and purpose to your financial life?". If you are among those individuals disillusioned with the results of "using your life to make money", you will find the opposite mind set of "using your money to make a life" to be both liberating and compelling.
What does this mean?
Some of the tools involved are specially designed questionnaires completed by you in direct consultation with us, where we ask life-centred questions and not only financially centred questions.
Planning Life Financially is the process of making your money fit your needs, not planning your needs around your money. It is practiced by an increasing number of financial planners who understand that your life's goals determine your need for money and that simply picking a number or income that might be achievable is not nearly the whole picture.
- Planning life financially requires a course of professional study which financial planners can elect to attend
- Planning life financially requires that the life of the client must be the axis around which financial discussions revolve and evolve.
- Planning life financially broadens the conversation from asset management to life management.
- Planning life financially is a process to understand what you want from life and creates a plan to get it.
How can it help you?
Some of the tools involved are specially designed questionnaires completed by you in direct consultation with us where we ask life-centred questions and not only financially centred questions.
There is a unique and required process to properly succeed in planning life financially. Some of the tools involved are specially designed questionnaires completed by you in direct consultation with us where we ask life-centred questions and not only financially centred questions.
The system aims to:
- Get acquainted and learn about your needs, concerns and aspirations.
- Listen to your unique perspective and identify your values and priorities.
- Envision your ideal life and together define your financial goals.
- Collate and analyze all the life-data collected and demonstrate how selected financial plans support your visions and goals.
- Continuously monitor, review and adapt the plan to ensure your goals are always currently addressed.
Why our method is different
Each unique person has different and equally unique plans for the future. With a life-centred goal to strive for, the financial plan can have a proper purpose.
Planning Life Financially stops the usual "fixation only on the money" from determining your life plans. In most financial plans, the overriding concentration is on figures, markets and levels of investment. While this is important, each unique person has different, equally unique, plans for the future. With a life-centred goal to strive for, the financial plan can have a proper purpose.
- Unique, human needs require well thought-out solutions from a Human-Based-Business
- Future lifestyle goals are the important criteria for you - not the financial goals, which are the means, not the end.
- Going through the process can often bring your wants and needs into sharper focus, whereas before they were less defined.
- Having a financial advisor who understands your life goals and can produce and maintain a plan to that exact end is critical to actually achieving your life's goals!
- The process of Planning Life Financially fits in with our ethical values as defined in the 4 Way Test.
Want More Info?
Email us for more on our philosophies, services and practices today